Artist Up! Exhibit is closing this week

The Artist UP! class exhibit is closing this Friday. While I was at the Central Art Station the other day I snapped pictures of everyone's pieces.  Unfortunately, I didn't have a lot of time and I didn't get the names of the pieces, but I can make most of them out in the pictures.  Anyway, here are some pics of the art pieces from the show.  I think I got them all, except for Ryan's, I didn't see his piece while I was there.  Enjoy!
Deceiving Looks by Dan Wasserman
Blue Crawfish by Ginger Garfield
Red Camellia by Gretchen Williams
Robobuzz by Dawn Ash
Dragonfly Landing by Cathy Cobb

Elegant Lanterns by M'Lissa Smith
Larger Than Life by Laura Noland-Halter

Little Swamp Queen by Erica Branch
Obsession: Someone's Ex by Cindy Magee
Discover by Aline Donnelly
Family Fishing by Kevin Langley
this one is so hot they had to put it next to the fire alarm!


Michael Miller - Meandering Mowers Mowing
Leisurely Pleasures by Tina Sheffield
Bill Beier - Death and the Maiden
 
Death Among the Poppies by Maggie Molisee-ooo that's me!


If I missed anyone I apologize!






























Comments